Happy Hump Day!!
Yes, we are halfway through the week already. I don’t know about you but I often need a pick-me-up. So, here are my top 10 favorite quotes of all time!
10. “Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide.” – Unknown
9. “You will never lose emphasizing character over results. Be successful not just in what you do, but in who you are.” – Tony Dungy
8. “When I was five years old, my mom always told me the happiness was key to life. When i went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
7. “To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.” – Muhammad Ali
6. “We are what we believe we are.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.” – Ernest Hemmingway
4. “I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
3. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams (Dead Poet Society)
2. “Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. It’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” – Dr. Seuss
1. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – I which case, you fail by default. – J.K Rowling
What are some of your favorite pick-me-up quotes? I love discovering new quotes or being reminded of others. Please share in the comments!